Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, and phone number. We need your phone number for our delivery service so they can contact you with delivery details or if there is a problem with your order.
We may contact you if your delivery address is different than your billing address or if the order
has been processed with a paypal account outside of Ireland.
We never look for your credit card , Debit or any other card details. Ever. Paypal Takes care of this.
If you buy from us your credit card details are with paypal, safe and secure.
We use Paypal to process all our internet orders and this gives extra securty for
This allows us to process and fulfil your orders.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, or some new products and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We will at the very most e-mail you 12 times per year and each e-mail will contain an offer of some description or information regarding changes to our site.
When you place orders it is done through paypal cart. When you have chosen the products you require you will then be redirected to Paypal secure website to carry out the rest of the tranaction. Furthermore, as required by law, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about "cookies"? Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to store items in your Shopping Basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your Shopping Cart and purchasing them.
disclose the information it collects to outside parties? www.foldingtablesandchairs.ie
does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others under any circumstances. www.foldingtablesandchairs.ie
may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Our Security Policy. None of our customers has reported fraudulent use of a credit card as a result of purchases made with us. We are totally confident about the transaction security we offer on our site and phone service.
- We do not store any credit card details . We write down your credit card details for processing and immediately shred the details once transaction has been placed. This normally takes about 2-3 minutes
- Folding Tables And Chairs is a registered company . If you require any further information about us please visit the Irish Company Registration office's website at www.cro.ie -
- We are also a Vat Registered company Vat no. IE8739485S